An_Movie An_Movie

Hahahaha

Oh my god I love it, thanks so much, I'm honored you used my song<3

SirCannabisClock responds:

oh snap, I was wondering if and when you'd notice I used it.

lol, I made this when it was still in the 20 most recent submissions section. I happened to randomly stumble upon it and, after listening to it, instantly decided this movie had to be made.

Never Take Breaks Never Take Breaks

Not too bad

Decently animated. Try using a smoother brush. Also be more careful about not breathing into the mic. Pretty good voice acting though.

Sonic The Hedgehog Ep. 1 Sonic The Hedgehog Ep. 1

Couldn't even sit through it...

Poorly animated sprites, obnoxious sound effects, and the slowest story ever. Id love to offer something positive but theres really nothing. sorry.

Hard Driv Hard Driv

Lol

Its beautiful, funny and entertaining

Wireframe Wireframe

Cool idea

Nice idea and decently executed but the aesthetics are completely offsetting

A to Z A to Z

cool

It's a cool idea, pretty original. It's like finger twister. fun little gimmick.

Locomotivator responds:

Tough gimmicks rarely amount to much.

Mystic Fantasy (Demo) Mystic Fantasy (Demo)

Fill it up

Lots of empty spaces, gotta fill up the track, know what i mean? more instruments and drums and shit. just needs more work haha

Jxudo responds:

Yeah it's still pretty much a WIP.

36 Seconds 36 Seconds

solid piece

I listened to a few of your songs, and I must say, i love your use of samples. Those little snippets of random sound just make a song so much better with the added intricacy. Anyways cool track, but I'm not too fond of that snare sound, doesn't fit in with the tribal sound.

DonCarrera responds:

Well, I'm still trying to work this one out. I was actually wondering whether I should replace the snare or pan it more mono than it currently is (full stereo/surround snare? WTF was I thinking?) and make it fit better with the rest or the mix, so good catch. Maybe adding some sort of compressed, humanized cymbal sound in addition would work too? Dunno.

Thanks for sticking me on your fav artist list though, glad to see some people actually like my material.

SpK*) - Shooting at High Speed SpK*) - Shooting at High Speed

uhm read my review:)

My only complaint is how much its leaning into the treble. I'd like it more with a fuller bass and mid section, cause it sounds a little squeaky how it is now.

Habitats go, species go Habitats go, species go

Its got a nice feel to it

It's got like a nostalgic winnie-the-pooh feel to it. It's kinda cool. However I think it could do with less matte surfaces and more texture. Also something about the placing of the birds nest is... odd. I mean in terms of perspective. It looks like it should be smaller, especially considering the perspective of that tree its on

Bamboo Tablet Pen Bamboo Tablet Pen

nah

Animu aint art.

VooDooDollMaster responds:

lulz wat a fag you are. If you create an image and put some sort of effort into it, it equals art. Maybe not a type of art you like but honestly... no one cares about what you like c:

Judgement Judgement

Well

Looks to be unfinished. Textures on the man and the rocks are too stark. They need more blending and the rocks need more... rockiness. They look like folds of cloth. Give them more of a grainyness.

The woman looks a bit mannish but that does admittedly fit in with the art of the period (Not to sound like some historically accurate prick or anything).

One thing that really jumps out at me is the red cloth. It looks f'in wicked. Angular yet still soft. And the color just jumps. cool shit.

Also watch her elbow... just an awkwardly jutting angle there.

xTY3x responds:

that's not a woman, it's an angel, wich is known not to have gender. about the elbow, i took i picture of myself to figure out how it would hold the sword, so i think the pose is valid. anyway thanks for the review.