All 7 art Reviews

Habitats go, species go Habitats go, species go

Its got a nice feel to it

It's got like a nostalgic winnie-the-pooh feel to it. It's kinda cool. However I think it could do with less matte surfaces and more texture. Also something about the placing of the birds nest is... odd. I mean in terms of perspective. It looks like it should be smaller, especially considering the perspective of that tree its on

Bamboo Tablet Pen Bamboo Tablet Pen

nah

Animu aint art.

VooDooDollMaster responds:

lulz wat a fag you are. If you create an image and put some sort of effort into it, it equals art. Maybe not a type of art you like but honestly... no one cares about what you like c:

Judgement Judgement

Well

Looks to be unfinished. Textures on the man and the rocks are too stark. They need more blending and the rocks need more... rockiness. They look like folds of cloth. Give them more of a grainyness.

The woman looks a bit mannish but that does admittedly fit in with the art of the period (Not to sound like some historically accurate prick or anything).

One thing that really jumps out at me is the red cloth. It looks f'in wicked. Angular yet still soft. And the color just jumps. cool shit.

Also watch her elbow... just an awkwardly jutting angle there.

xTY3x responds:

that's not a woman, it's an angel, wich is known not to have gender. about the elbow, i took i picture of myself to figure out how it would hold the sword, so i think the pose is valid. anyway thanks for the review.

Lone Fairy Lone Fairy

VVV

Looks great, water and the foreground rocks look unfinished though. Hell you could just put a gaussian blur on that water reflection and itd look fine. Is this in photoshop?

Jessismith responds:

Thank you. I probably could have put some more effort into the rocks. The water was just an experiment I did, but maybe a blur would have worked on it too. I did use photoshop elements 5 to make this. Thanks so much for reviewing!

Dead,Head Dead,Head

tits

It looks awkward. The look on his face is like "what."

And his arms are just like, by his sides doing nothing. I dunno. the emotion is just entirely lacking.

Also is he being torn apart by like, a cannon? haha

The blood and the grunginess are tight though. just the character looks... off.

Happy Haloween from Ife Happy Haloween from Ife

tits

Try shading that isn't just dodge and burn so she doesn't look all cylindrical and wetawded.

Jcdr responds:

I didn't use dodge and burn.
SAI doesn't have those features.

Vampyre Vampyre

Overall pretty good

Good job on the shading. But the eyebrows look like they lack detail and the nose looks a little too round. Also try to give the cloth a little darker shading to better represent it's folds n stuff.